The Status page provides a general overview of all critical Gateway functions as well as links to key sections required for configuration.
(1) System Status Indicator: Indicates if Gateway is properly communicating with nodes and the network.
🟢 Green: System OK
🟡 Yellow: System problems
🔴 Red: System not operational
(2) Search: Allows searching for any Gateway related item. For example, you can input the last four digits of a Node ID and relevant nodes will appear.
(3) General: Provides all data relating to the Gateway communications settings.
(4) Stats: Gateway disk statistics
(5) Licensed Features: Indicates which features are licensed for use with this Gateway.
(6) Data Sources: Indicates from where the Gateway is acquiring data. This can be via wireless monitoring nodes or through other Peer Gateways.
(7) Data Processing: This function is used for virtual circuit mapping. It allows users to assign breaker types and locations when using multi-circuit monitoring features such as Branch Circuit Monitoring. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to learn more about virtual circuit mapping.
(8) Data Destinations: Configures data for export from the Gateway to Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP and the EMX Portal (cloud or local implementations).
(9) Menu: Provides access to various Gateway settings and tools.